The Unattended Funeral
The Unattended Funeral is a non-attended at-need service. As this option doesn’t include an attended funeral service, it is perfect for those that want a simple no-fuss funeral. With a direct cremation, it gives you the freedom to have a separate memorial service at a time and place to suit you.
In order to keep the costs low, payment will be required two days in advance.
You will still receive the same level of care and attention you’d expect from Tom Owen and Son, with your dedicated Funeral Director providing support, advice and guidance throughout.
- The deceased being brought into our care, within a 50 mile radius, within 24 hours of being notified that the death has been verified;
- Care of the deceased in our funeral home in Llandudno before the funeral;
- A dedicated Funeral Director to make the arrangements on your behalf;
- A meeting at your home or at our office to discuss the arrangements;
- Completion of all documents for the Cemeteries and Cremation office on your behalf;
- You will be notified of the time and date of the funeral service so you can choose to stand outside the crematorium to pay your respects;
- A standard coffin suitable for cremation;
- A suitable vehicle to the crematorium on the day of the funeral;
- The cremation fee using an 8.30am slot at a crematorium local to our office;
- The doctors certificate fee;
- Collection of the ashes on your behalf within 3 days of the cremation.
This package is also available as a pre-paid funeral plan and can include a contribution towards third party costs. Please contact us for more details and for prices. Terms and conditions apply.
Prices correct as at June 2022 and may change in the future.
As with all of our funeral options, we’d also love to see you at our monthly coffee mornings.